NEIGRIHMS Job Notification: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invited the applications for the post Dental Officer, Statistical Officer and Medical Physicist for Specially-Abled only. Eligible Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format before03 September 2018.
Advertisement Number - NEIGR-E.II/24/2017
Last Date of Application – 03 September 2018
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details
- Dental Officer – 1 Post
- Statistical Officer – 1 Post
- Medical Physicist– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Officer, Statistical Officer and Medical Physicist Post
- Dental Officer - A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council OR MDSin the specialty concerned. Must be registered with Dental Council of India.
- Statistical Officer - Post Graduation in Statistics from a recognized University. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a recognized Institution.2 years’ experience in statistical work related to the field of health preferably in a Medical Institute.
- Medical Physicist - M.Sc in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University OrM.Sc in Physics from a recognized University and A post Graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from a recognized university/institution
- Dental Officer – 45 years
- Statistical Officer – 35 years
- Medical Physicist– 35 years
Selection Procedure for Dental Officer, Statistical Officer and Medical Physicist Post Job
Candidates will be selected based on test/interview.
How to Apply for the NEIGRIHMS Jobs2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to "Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018" latest by 03 September 2018.