National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID), Chennai invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of JRF. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 19 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 19 May 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Non- Professional)
- No. of Posts: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience: First Class M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Allied subjects). First class in UG.
Desirable: Prior wet lab research experience in related areas and should have plans to do Ph.D.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Age Limit for the candidate and relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 13,200/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and brief write up of product development or project work should reach to the “Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, Second Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” through ordinary post only on or before 19 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.