NHM Haryana Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Account Assistant, ANM and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 June 2019
NHM Haryana Vacancy Details
- Accounts Assistant – 4 Posts
- Staff Nurse -6 Posts
- DEIC Manager-1 Post
- ANM – 7 Posts
- ENT – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- DAC – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Account Assistant, Staff Nurse, ANM and Other Posts
- Accounts Assistant – Candidate should have done B.Com with 55% Marks and have studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Staff Nurse – Candidate should have done B.Sc. Nursing/GNM from recognized Institute and should be registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- DEIC Manager- Candidate should have done MPH/MBA (Health), MDRA/MHA and have studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- ANM – ANM Course from recognized Institute and should be registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- ENT – MBBS with PG/Diploma in ENT from recognized Institute and should be registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- Physiotherapist – BOT/BPT; Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric. DAC – Master Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Rural Development or Public Administration or Public health.
How to apply for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of Civil Surgeon, Charkhi Dadri latest by 21 June 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official notification link for more details.