NHM Panipat Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for Health Inspector, Biologist and Other Posts
National Health Mission Haryana has invited applications for the Health Inspector, Biologist and other posts. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 15 May 2020.
National Health Mission Haryana Job Notification: National Health Mission Haryana has invited applications for the Health Inspector, Biologist and other posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 15 May 2020.
Interested persons are invited for walk-in-interview to be held on Every Friday during the month May 2020 till the posts are filled up. The posts are purely on temporary basis initially up to 90 days. Terms and conditions will as per National Health Mission (NHM) Guidelines.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 15May 2020
National Health Mission Haryana Health Inspector, Biologist and other Vacancy Details
- Microbiologist: 01Post
- Biologist: 01 Post
- Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Epidemiologist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Health Inspector, Biologist and other Job
- Microbiologist: PG with MD in Microbiology/PhD/MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other lab science/M.Sc.
- Biologist: Retired as Biologist from Government Service.
- Health Inspector (HI): Retired as Health Inspector from Government Service.
- Epidemiologist: Medical Graduation (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical/Public Health or Epidemiology or M.Sc. With 02 years exp. In Public Health or BAMS/BDS/BHMS with MPH or Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 15 May 2020. Interested persons may report of o/o Civil Surgeon Panipat at 11:00 am on the days of mentioned along with the original and photocopies of documents related to their qualifications, age proof, experience and residence proof.