NHSRC Job Notification: National Health System Resource Center (NHSRC), New Delhi has issued applications for Senior Consultant and Consultant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through e-mail on or before 09 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 09 September 2019
NHSRC, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant (Community Processes/CPHC)
- Consultant (Quality Improvement)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Consultant and Consultant Jobs
- Senior Consultant (Community Processes/CPHC): MBBS/BDS/Ayush/MSW with PG diploma in health management and having minimum 05 years of working experience in community based health care programme.
- Consultant (Quality Improvement): MBBS or eqivalent degree from medical council of india recognized colleges/Institute and having minimum 03 years of working experience in Hospital/Health Administration and Quality.
Official Notification PDF Download:
Application Form PDF Download:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download application from NHSRC official website and e-mail their dully filled application form to email@example.com on or before 09 September 2019.