National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 2 posts of Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical) and Junior Research Fellow purely temporary basis. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 23 and 29 December 2014.
- Date of Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow: 23 December 2014
- Date of Walk-in-interview for Senior Research Fellow: 29 December 2014
Details of Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): Candidate should have First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences with two years research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. First Class in Life Sciences/ Physiology /Biochemistry /Biotechnology with CSIR/UGC NET/DBT/ICMR JRF Qualified.
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): The candidate must not exceed 35 years (as on the date of interview)
- Junior Research Fellow: The candidate must not exceed 28 years (as on the date of interview)
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA @ 30%.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- p.m. Plus 30% HRA
Requisites of the Interview Candidates who are eligible can report to the interview venue given below along with their bio-data, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates.
- Senior Research Fellow (Non-Medical): Administrative Officer, National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (Dr. S.C. Pal Building), P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme-XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010 on 29 December 2014 at 11:00 AM.
- Junior Research Fellow: Officer-In-Charge, ICMR Virus Unit, ID & BG Hospital, GB-4, 57, Dr. S. C. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-10 on 23 December at 10:30 AM.