National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) invited eligible candidates for walk – in – interview for of Scientist B (Medical / Non-medical) and Technical Assistant. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk – in - interview on 29 March 2016.
- Date of walk – in - interview: 29 March 2016
NIE Vacancy Details
- Scientist B (Medical / Non – medical) – 01 post
- Technical Assistant – 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist B & Technical Assistant Post
- Scientist B (Medical): MBBS / BDS degree recognized by MCI.
- Scientist B (Non – medical): 1st class Master’s degree in Public Health / Epidemiology / Social Sciences / Health sciences from a recognized university Proficient to read, write and speak the local language of the respective state.
- Technical Assistant: Three years graduate degree with one year of relevant experience.
How to Apply for NIE Scientist B (Medical / Non-medical) and Technical Assistant Post 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend walk – in - interview along with required copies of documents on 29 March 2016 at State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW), Parimahal, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.