National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Training Officer and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 25 September 2017
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Consultant – 01 Post
- Senior Training Officer – 02 Posts
- Office Manager – 01 Post
- Typist cum Clerk – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Training Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Consultant – MBBS with Masters in Hospital Administration / MD (CHA) / MD (PSM); 5 year experience is required.
- Senior Training Officer – MD (CHA) / DHA / PGDPHM; 5 year experience is required.
- Office Manager – MA / M.Sc. / M.Com; 5 year experience is required.
- Typist cum Clerk – Graduate with Diploma in Computer application / BCA; Working experience in health sector.
How to Apply for NIHFW, Senior Training Officer and Other Posts
Interested Candidates may send their application in the prescribed form to the Dy. Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067 latest by 25 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs