National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) invited application for recruitment to 02 posts of Lecturer & Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 27 February 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Lecturer: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: Master’s in Social Sciences with M.Ed. in Special Education (MR)/ M.Ed with DSE (MR) or equivalent qualifications and Ph.D with dissertation topic in the field of education of children with mental retardation. Five years experience in teaching professionals or personnel/research in the field of Special Education (MR).
- Lecturer: Maters in Social Work or M.A in Social Sciences. Two years experience of working in the field of Disability and Rehabilitation.
Age limit: Upto 45 years
- Assistant Professor: PB-3 Rs.15600- 39100 + Rs.6600 (G.P)
- Lecturer: PB-3: Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400 (G.P)
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Deputy Director (Admin), National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India), Manovikas Nagar, Secundrabad- 500 009 before 27 February 2015.