NIMH Jobs Notification:
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIHM) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Special Education and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.
Employment News Week and Advertisement No. o.03/2015:
Last Date of Application: 20 June 2016
National Institute for NIMH Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor in Special Education-01 Post
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIMH Assistant Professor in Special Education and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Professor in Special Education- Master’s in Social Sciences with M.Ed. in Special Education(MR)/ M.Ed. with DSE(MR) or equivalent qualifications and Ph.D with dissertation topic in the field of education of children with mental retardation. 2. Five years experience in teaching professionals or personnel/research in the field of Special Education (MR).
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology- Two year M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology from reputed Institutions such as NIMHANS, Bangalore, CIP, Ranchi and NIMH, Secunderabad etc. OR Ph.D in Child/ Experimental/ Community/ Educational Psychology as per the requirement of the particular position available for recruitment. 2. Registered as a professional with MCI/RCI 3. Two years experience of teaching/research in the relevant field.
- Assistant Professor in Special Education- Not exceeding 45 yrs
- Lecturer in Rehabilitation Psychology- Not exceeding 45 yrs
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NIMH Assistant Professor in Special Education and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on the direct recruitment basis. Last date of receipt of application is 20 June 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification