National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Social Worker (Scheme-B), Speech Therapist, Psychologist, Social Worker and Accounts Assistant on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 26 December 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 December 2017
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 4 posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker (Scheme-B): 2 posts
- Speech Therapist: 2 posts
- Psychologist: 1 post
- Social Worker: 1 post
- Accounts Assistant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Psychiatric Social Worker & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Master Degree in Social Work and M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work.
- Psychiatric Social Worker (Scheme-B): Master Degree in Social Work and M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work.
- Speech Therapist: Master degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent qualification.
- Psychologist: MSc in Psychology.
- Social Worker: M.A in Social Worker/M.S.W.
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com with Experience in maintaining company accounts.
How to Apply for National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Psychiatric Social Worker & Other posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 26 December 2017.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST candidates: Rs.250/-