Ministry of Women & Child Development and National Institute of Public Cooperation & Child Development (NIPCCD) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postsfor the National Level Mission Directorate (NMD) and Training Resource Cell (TRC). The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication: 25 October 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
(A) National Level Mission Directorate (NMD) in Ministry of Women & Child Development :
- Programme Manager: 03 (Three).
- Programme Associate: 02 (Two).
- Data Entry Operators: 03 (Three).
(B) Training Resource Cell (TRC) at NIPCCD Headquarter and Regional Centers :
- Training Officer: 05 (Five).
- Training Associate: 05 (Five).
- Naming Methodology Specialist: 05 (Five).
- Curriculum Development: 05 (Five).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Qualification will be from the recognized University or Institution
- For Post 1& 2&4 to 7
Possess Post- Graduate/ Master Degree in the relevant field or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
- For Post 3
Possess Graduate Degree or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should beas on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1: Between 50 to 65 years.
- For Post 2: Between 40 to 62 years.
- For Post 3to 7: Not exceeding 62 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Remuneration Per Month as mentioned
- For Post 1:Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- For Post 2& 5 to 7:Rs. 50,000/-.
- For Post 3:Rs. 20,000/-.
- For Post 4:Rs. 65,000/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers.), National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), 5, Siri Institutional Area, HauzKhas, New Delhi – 110 016” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (i.e. 14 November 2014).