National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) invited applications for the post of Deputy Registrar and other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 10 July 2017
NIPER Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) -1 Post
- Security-cum-Estate Officer – 01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Resident Doctors (Female) – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (Female)- 01 Post
- Junior Technician (Lab).- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Registrar and other Posts
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase) -Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7pt point scale
- Security-cum-Estate Officer –Bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Finance & Accounts Officer – Post graduate in commerce/economics or equivalent with at least 55% marks
- Resident Doctors (Female) – MBBS degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Staff Nurse (Female)- Diploma in General nursing and midwifery course from a recognized board/university/institution or equivalent. OR B.Sc. nursing or equivalent from a recognized board/university/institution; Must be registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
- Junior Technician (Lab). - B.Sc. medical lab technology. OR B.Sc. with diploma in medical lab technology.
- Deputy Registrar (Administration & Purchase), Finance & Accounts Officer – 45 years
- Security-cum-Estate Officer – 55 years
- Resident Doctors (Female) – 35 years
- Staff Nurse (Female), Junior Technician (Lab).- 30 years
Application Fee for Deputy Registrar and other Posts
- General /OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/female – NIL
- For posts under deputation basis: NIL
The application fee is to be deposited in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Director, NIPER payable at Mohali/Chandigarh.
How to apply for NIPER, Deputy Registrar and other Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the requisite fee and relevant documents to the THE REGISTRAR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (NIPER), SECTOR-67, S.A.S.NAGAR (MOHALI)-160062 latest by 10 July 2017. The name of post applied for should be written on the envelope.
Scroll down for more Jobs
GTU Recruitment 2017 for 09 Posts of Deputy Registrar, Accountant & Others
SLIET Recruitment 2017 for 4 Deputy Registrar, Registrar and Other Posts