National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has invited applications for the post of Post Doctoral Research Associate (PDRA), Post Graduate Research Fellow (PGRF) and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 October 2018.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 03 October 2018
NIPGR Vacancy Details
- Post Doctoral Research Associate-01 Post
- Post Graduate Research Fellow-01 Post
- Technical Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Research Associate and Other Posts
- Post Doctoral Research Associate- Ph. D. Degree with relevant research experience in Life Science/ Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science or a related field.
- Post Graduate Research Fellow- Candidates with Master's or equivalent interdisciplinary Degree in Environment/Ecology/Life sciences/Bioinformatics or any other related field, with relevant research experience
- Technical Assistant- Graduate Degree in any stream with expertise in handling MS-office, HTML based web page design, and IP based system administration.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Plant Genome Research Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NIPGR’s email email@example.com. The last date of receipt of application is 03 October 2018.