National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Indian Council of Medical Research, Chennai invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for NIRT Epidemiology Unit. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 01 September 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 01 September 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Technical Officer - A : 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 10 Posts
- Technician – C: 07 Posts
- Technician – A: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Posts
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Technical Officer – A (Engineering Support) (Electrical) : 01 Post
- Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Technical Board or Institute.
- For Post 1, 2, 6, 7 & 8 : Bachelor Degree in the relevant field.
- For Post 3 , 5 & 8 : Twelfth (10 + 2) Pass with Science or equivalent.
- For Post 4 : Tenth (10th) Pass or equivalent.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 : 35 years.
- For Post 2, 3 & 9 : 30 years.
- For Post 4 : Between 18 to 25 years.
- For Post 5 & 8 : 27 years.
- For Post 6 : 28 years.
- For Post 7 : 25 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1, 6, 7 & 9 :
Pay Band PB – 2 and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 :
Pay Band PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 :
Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 4, 5 & 8 :
Pay Band PB – 1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft in the favor of the “Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai”, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Demand Draft etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the Office of the “Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031” on or before 01 September 2014.