National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Personnel Officer and Clerk A. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 July 2015.
• Closing date for online Application Forms: 20 July 2015
Detail of the Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 10
• Assistant Personnel Officer: 05
• Clerk A: 05
• Assistant Personnel Officer: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- per month
• Clerk A: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month
• Assistant Personnel Officer: Master Degree in any discipline and minimum 4 years experience in the areas of admin or accounts or finance or stores or purchase or academic.
• Clerk A: 12th passed or equivalent and Computer knowledge with proficiency in MS Office package and data processing.
• Assistant Personnel Officer: The candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years as on 20 July 2015.
• Clerk A: The candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years as on 20 July 2015.
• Age relaxation is permissible as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test or Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through NISER website http://www.niser.ac.in. on or before 20 July 2015. This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by DD and self attested copies of relevant certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, caste and experiences etc. must reach in a sealed envelope to the “Recruitment Cell” at the National Institute of Science Education and Research, Institute of Physics Campus, Sachivalaya Marg, PO - Sainik School, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751005.