National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training & Research (NITTTR), Bhopal invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to AICTE approved full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the session on 2014-15. The candidates eligible can apply online from the institute website.
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 15 May 2014
Name of the Programme: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• General/OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.750/- (Rs.450/-for SC/ST candidates and USD $75 for NRI/PIO’S candidates) through demand draft drawn in favour of "The Director, NITTTR, Bhopal" payable at Bhopal.
• Candidates can pay application fee through NEFT/Internet Banking also.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of valid CMAT/CAT/MAT score of the qualified candidates followed by Group Discussion and/Personal Interview conducted at the institute.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through institute website http://www.nitttrbpl.ac.in
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents to the “The Chairman (Admission Committee), NITTTR, Shamla Hills, Bhopal - 462 002” before 15 May 2014.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.