NLUJA Job Notification: National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam has Invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Other. Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before the last of the application (02 July 2019).
- Last date for submission of application: 02 July 2019
National Law University, Assam Vacancy Details
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
Practical tips to be successful in life
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Other Job
- Professor: Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from any Indian university, or an equivalent degree from any accredited foreign university.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the all necessary documents to the “Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, P.O. Amingaon, Dist. Kamrup (Rural),Guwahati-781031, Assam” latest by 02 July 2019.