NMAT (UG) 2013: NMIMS Integrated MBA Admissions after 12th Standard
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies announced admission to five year full time Integrated Management programmes through an entrance test NMAT (UG) 2013. Read for further details.
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is one of the premier management institutes of the nation. NMIMS invited applications from intended candidates to appear in NMAT (UG) 2013 for admission to five year full time Integrated Management programmes commencing in July/ August 2013.
Name of the Programme
MBA (Pharma tech)
• Last date to register online: 25 April 2013
• Call letters available for download: 7 May 2013 (5 pm)
• Date of NMAT-UG-2013 online test: 12 May 2013 (10 am to 12 noon)
• Merit list of candidates selected for admission releases: 7 June 2013 (5 pm)
• Counselling and payment of admission fees: 17 June to 27 June 2013
• Declaration of second merit list (if required): 29 June 2013 (5 pm)
• Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) and with science or science vocational.
• Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks in PCM/ PCB in 10+2.
• Admission seekers awaiting their 10+2 exam result in 2013 can also apply.
• Aspirants who have cleared10+2 through part time course/distance learning/ correspondence/ externally/ open school are not eligible to apply.
Applicants will have to appear in an online test- NMAT (UG) 2013. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the prior mentioned test for the selection of the candidates.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The registration fee is Rs 1600 and can be paid through credit card/ cash at Axis Bank or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "SVKM'S NMIMS" payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply should register online.
To obtain more details, please visit the website. http://nmat.org.in/ug/
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA