National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), Power Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of 78 Asst Manager/Dy Manager Vacancies 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 December 2013. The NMDC Limited is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc. It is India's largest iron ore producer.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16 December 2013
Name of the Post: Asst. Manager (E1)/ Dy. Manager (E2)
Name of the Disciplines:
- Mechanical: 28 posts
- Electrical/Electronics: 23 posts
- Finance: 08 Posts
- Personnel: 14 Posts
- Mineral Processing: 02 posts
- Chemical: 03 posts
Total Number of Posts: 78 Posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 16 December 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Mechanical: Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60 % marks.
- Electrical/Electronics: Candidates should have Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60 % marks.
- Finance: Candidates should be Graduate or a member of CA/CS with good academic records.
- Personnel: Candidates should be Graduate with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology or Social Work or Labour welfare or Personnel Management or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial relations.
- Mineral Processing: Candidates should have Degree in Mineral Processing Engineering or Metallurgy or equivalent with minimum 60 % marks.
- Chemical: Candidates should be Post Graduate in Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 60 % marks.
- Asst. Manager (E1): Rs.20600 – 3% – 46500.
- Dy. Manager (E2): Rs.24900 – 3% – 50500.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
Candidates need to send filled in application form in the prescribed format along with two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials by super scribing the Name of Post on the envelope to the following address on or before 16 December 2013.
Assistant General Manager (Personnel) - (R&P),
10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan,
Castle Hilles, Masab Tank,