National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts).
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for States like Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadeep: within 52 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
• Total No. of Post: 1
Age limit: Candidate’s age must not be more than 50 years as on 1 January 2014.
Educational Qualification: CA/CWA/MBA (Finance) with 15 years experience.
Pay Scale: Rs.36,600-3%-62000 (IDA)
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, self attested Photostat copies of documents in support of Age, Qualifications (including all mark sheets clearly indicating the division of passing/percentage of marks), Work Experience, Caste etc should be addressed to the Assistant General Manager (HRM & Admin.), National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, SCOPE Minar, Core 1, 1st Floor, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110 092 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as "Application for the post of ______ ".