North Eastern Hill University, established in 1973 is one amongst the prominent universities in North East region. The University invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to MBA programme for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Last date to receive completed application form: 31 May 2013
• Applicants should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University and secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST).
• Students appearing in the final examination and expecting their result by 15 July 2013 are also eligible to apply.
• Aspirants must have appeared in one of the MAT test conducted in May, September, December, 2012 and February 2013.
The selection of the applicants will be based on below mentioned parameters:
• MAT score – 80%
• Group Discussion – 10%
• Personal Interview – 10%
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 600 (Rs 300 for SC/ ST candidates) and can be paid through either cash in person or University Challan/Banker’s Cheque/Bank Draft in the name of “North Eastern Hill University.”
How to Apply
• Admission seekers can get the prospectus along with application form in person from the Receptionist, Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong or from the office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor, NEHU, Tura Campus.
• Besides, prospectus can also be attained via post by sending request to Section Officer (Academic), NEHU, Shillong, Permanent Campus, Shillong – 793022 by a self addressed envelope of 30 x25cm size affixing 40/- postage stamp and enclosed DD.
• The application form is also available for download on the website of the University.
• Completed application form along with DD (in case of downloaded form) must reach to the following address on or before the last date:
Department of Management
Tura – 794002
To seek further details, please visit official website of the University
Aspirants should also Read