NFR Sportsperson Jobs
Northern Frontier Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sportspersons. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format from 27 November 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 27 November 2017
Northern Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- Basketball (Men) – 2 Posts
- Cricket (Men) – 1 Post
- Cycling (Men) – 1 Post
- Volleyball (Men) – 1 Post
- Hockey (Men)- 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sportsperson Posts
Minimum Sports Norms
- Basketball (Men)/Cricket (Men)/Cycling (Men)/Volleyball (Men) – Represented the country in Olympic Games (Category-A) or At least 3rd position in any of the category b championships or events.
- Hockey (Men)- Represented the country in any of the country B championships or events or at least 3rd position in any of the category b championships or events or atleast 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships or at least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association or at least 3rd position in All India Inter University Champions organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. Or 1st Position in Federation Cup Champions (Senior Category)
Selection Process for Sportsperson Posts
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Trial of Sports Performance, Interview and Assessment of Sports Achievement, Educational Qualification etc.
How to apply for Northern Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 (Published in Latest Employment News)
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati-781011 (Assam)
Sarkari Naukri Vacancies
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates