National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Haryana invited applications for recruitment to the post of DPM, Secretarial Assistant, Staff Nurse, ANM, Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician & Other Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 December 2017.
Advt. No. 1-B
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 12 December 2017
- Date of Interview: 18 December 2017 to 22 December 2017
NRHM Haryana Vacancy Details
- DPM: 1 post
- Secretarial Assistant: 1 post
- Staff Nurses: 18 posts
- ANM: 10 posts
- Medical Officers: 4 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 1 post
- KMC Support Worker: 4 posts
- Psychologist: 1 post
- AMO Male: 1 post
- AMO Female: 1 post
- Pharmacist: 1 post
- RBSK Cordinator: 1 post
- District Adolescent-Health Officer: 1 post
- Psychologist/Counsellor: 1 post
- Social Worker (Psychiatric): 1 post
- Psychiatric Nurse: 1 post
- Community Nurse: 1 post
- Case Registry Assistant: 1 post
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 1 post
- Ward Assistant: 1 post
- Radiographer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurses, ANM, Medical Officers & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- DPM: MBA.
- Sectretarial Assistant: Diploma in Secretarial Assistant or Graduation with PGDCA.
- Staff Nurses: GNM Course and registered with Haryana Nursing Council, BSc Nursing.
- ANM: ANM Course and registered with Haryana Nursing Council.
- Medical Officers: MBBS with valid registration with Medical council.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT,12th with physics chemistry and 1 year diploma from institution recognized by Haryana State or metric with LT diploma from institution recognized by State Technical Education Board.
- KMC Support Worker: ANM Course and registered with Haryana Nursing Council.
- Psychologist: M.Phil clinical psychology or M.Phil Rehabilitation psychology & registered with RCI.
- AMO Male: Degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathy/BNYS/siddha system of medicine.
- AMO Female: Degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathy/BNYS/siddha system of medicine.
- Pharmacist: 12th, D pharma. Valid registration with Pharmacy Council of Haryana, Computer Proficiency.
- RBSK Cordinator: Master in psychology/Education/Social work/Child development /MBA/Master in public health (MPH)/Masters in disability.
- District Adolescent-Health Officer: Degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathy/ BNYS/Siddha system of medicine.
- Psychologist/Counsellor: Post graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in medical and social psychology or Master of philosophy in mental health and social psychology.
- Social Worker (Psychiatric): Post Graduate in mental health or psychiatric social work.
- Psychiatric Nurse: BSc in Nursing or equivalent degree.
- Community Nurse: BSc Nursing.
- Case Registry Assistant: Higher Secondary and Knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Graduation in any subject and Knowledge of windows-based packages/application.
- Ward Assistant: Higher Secondary.
- Radiographer: 12th or its equivalent with physics & chemistry and Radiographer diploma.
How to Apply for NRHM Staff Nurses, ANM, Medical Officers & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat on or before 12 December 2017.