National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Technician, Draughtsman and Technical Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRSC/RMT/3/2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 10 June 2017
National Remote Sensing Centre Vacancy Details
- Technician – B
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts
- Electrician: 14 Posts
- Fitter: 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Chemical: 01 Post
- Machinist: 06 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 04 Posts
- Draughtsman - B (Civil): 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician B & Other Posts
- Technician – B (Electronic Mechanic/ Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Laboratory Assistant Chemical/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic/ Plumber/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): Candidates should be SSLC/SSC pass. ITI/NTC/NAC in respective Trade.
- Draughtsman - B (Civil): Candidates should be SSLC/SSC pass. ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Civil Trade.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in respective Engineering Trade from a recognized State Board/ University/ Institution.
- Scientific Assistant: First Class B.Sc. Degree in respective subject from a recognized University/Institution.
Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
OBC: 38 years.
SC/ST: 40 years.
How to Apply for National Remote Sensing Centre Technician B & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.nrsc.gov.in on or before 10 June 2017.