Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2014. NSIT is an autonomous institution of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The institute is affiliated to University of Delhi and ranked as the 17th among the top colleges in India by India Today.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 31 October 2014
Name of the Post
- Professor: 29 posts
- Associate Professor: 47 posts
- Assistant Professor: 20 posts
Total no. of Posts: 96 Posts
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000, 7000 & 8000
Candidates must possess B.E. / B.Tech/ M.E. / M.Tech/ PhD from a recognized University in relevant field with desired experience as per the post.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
General/OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/Pay Order drawn in favour of Director, NSIT, payable at New Delhi.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD, photographs and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to The Head of Office, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi.-110078 by 31 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.