Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise Chennai Notified Recruitment for 16 Posts 2015
Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise Chennai, Department of Revenue invited applications for Tax Assistant and Stenographer-Gr-II Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 20 February 2015.
Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise Chennai, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance invited applications for the Posts of Tax Assistant and Stenographer-Gr-II against Sports Quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2014.
Last Date of Application: 20 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Tax Assistant
- Tax Assistant- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
- Stenographer-Gr-II- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
- Tax Assistant-
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university’
- Should possess a data entry speed of 8000 key depression per hour
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- Skill test norms- Dictation: 10 minutes@80 words per minute- Transcription 50 minutes- English: 65 minutes- Hindi: on computer
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Additional Commissioner-CCA, Chennai Zone, Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Chennai Zone, 26/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungabakkam Chennai 600034 so as to reach on or before 20 February 2015.