Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise Chennai, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance invited applications for the Posts of Tax Assistant and Stenographer-Gr-II against Sports Quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2014.
Last Date of Application: 20 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Tax Assistant
- Tax Assistant- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
- Stenographer-Gr-II- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
- Tax Assistant-
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university’
- Should possess a data entry speed of 8000 key depression per hour
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- Skill test norms- Dictation: 10 minutes@80 words per minute- Transcription 50 minutes- English: 65 minutes- Hindi: on computer
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Additional Commissioner-CCA, Chennai Zone, Office of the Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Chennai Zone, 26/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungabakkam Chennai 600034 so as to reach on or before 20 February 2015.