Office of the Director General of Prisons, Government of NCT Delhi invited applications for the Posts of Senior Residents/Junior Residents in Prisons Department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 January 2015.
Last Date of Application: 22 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Senior Resident- 13 Posts
- Junior Resident- 11 Posts
- Senior Resident- Rs. 15600-39100 +6600 [Grade Pay] plus usual allowances.
- Junior Resident- Rs. 15600-39100+5400 [Grade Pay ] plus usual allowances
- Senior Resident
- Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma from a Recognized University in the concerned specialty. If such candidate [s] is not available in any particular specialty, those without PG Qualification but having at least 02 years experience out of which 01 year in the concerned specialty which should be from any Govt. Hospital can be considered. Experience from private Hospitals/Nursing Homes will not be considered. The Candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Under relaxed provision candidates who have completed 3 years Senior Residency, but are willing to serve as Senior Resident may also be allowed to appear in interview, but their request will be considered only if fresh candidates are not available and separate merit list will be prepared and considered only after fresh candidates list will be exhausted and the appointment in this case will be for 1 year only
- The other service conditions will be governed by Residency scheme.
- Junior Resident- MBBS Degree from a recognized University and should have completed Rotary Internship before last date of submission of application. Must be registered with Delhi medical Council.
Age Limit: 40 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: D.I.G. [Prisons], Ground Floor, Prisons Headquarter, Lajwanti Garden, Tihar Jail, New Delhi-64 so as to reach on or before 22 January 2015.