Oil India Limited (OIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Engineer and Senior Officer. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 August 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 12 August 2017
OIL Vacancy Details
- Senior Engineer-Drilling - 07 Posts
- Senior Engineer-Field Engineering – 02 Posts
- Senior Engineer-Pipeline – 04 Posts
- Senior Engineer Production – 03 Posts
- Senior Engineer-Civil – 02 Posts
- Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist – 05 Posts
- Senior Biotechnologist – 01 Post
- Senior Officer-HR – 03 Posts
- Senior Engineer-IT/ERP – 05 Posts
- Senior EngineerTelecom/ Instrumentation – 06 Posts
- Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer-Fire Service – 07 Posts
- Senior Officer-PA – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Engineer/Officer Posts
Educational Qualification – Graduate/Post Graduate is required in relevant field.
Application Fee for Senior Engineer/Officer Posts
- Unreserved / Other Backward Class- Rs. 500/-
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWD- NIL
How to Apply for OIL, Senior Engineer/Officer Posts
Candidates can apply through online mode from 13 July 2017 to 12 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs