Sarkari Naurkri|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Goa invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 3 November 2017.
Advt. No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Goa
- Opening date of Application Forms: 16 October 2017
- Closing date of Application Forms: 3 November 2017
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trade:
- Accountant: 2 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil): 1 post
- Electrician: 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 1 Post
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 2 Posts
- Library Assistant: 2 posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant: 10 Posts
- Store Keeper: 1 Post
- Surveyor: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accountant: 12th Passed with Commerce & Maths or B.Com Graduates.
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 10th Passed or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant.
- Draughtsman (Civil): Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil).
- Electrician: Trade Certificate in Electrician trade.
- House Keeper (Corporate): 10th Passed or its equivalent.
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: Trade Certificate in IT&ESM and Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade.
- Instrument Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): BSC in Physics/Chemistry and Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
- Library Assistant: 12th Passed or its equivalent.
- Mechanic Diesel: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel.
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant.
- Store Keeper: 10th Passed or its equivalent.
- Surveyor: Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade.
Age Limit for Trade Apprentice post: Between 18-24 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice post:
Selection will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply for Trade Apprentice post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the I/C HR-ER, IPSHEM ONGC, Panaji, Goa-403703 on or before 3 November 2017.