Sarkari Naukri|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Jodhpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 3 November 2017.
Advt. No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Jodhpur
- Opening date of Application Forms: 16 October 2017
- Closing date of Application Forms: 3 November 2017
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trade:
- Accountant: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 4 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 1 Post
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 8 Posts
- Store Keeper: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accountant: 12th Passed with Commerce & Maths or B.Com Graduates.
- Electrician: Trade Certificate in Electrician trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter: Trade Certificate in Fitter trade.
- House Keeper (Corporate): 10th Passed or its equivalent.
- Instrument Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic.
- Mechanic Diesel: Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed or its equivalent.
- Store Keeper: 10th Passed or its equivalent.
Age Limit for Trade Apprentice post: Between 18-24 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice post
Selection will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply for Trade Apprentice post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the I/C HR-ER, ONGC Rajasthan Kutch Onland Exploratory Asset KDM Complex, Mandore Road, Jodhpur-342026 on or before 3 November 2017.