Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer (English), Electrician, Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance, Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System & Appliances and Computer Networking Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 February 2017.
Advt. No: CHN/R&P/Apprentice/1/2017
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 13 February 2017
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Secretarial Assistant: 8 posts
- Stenographer (English): 5 posts
- Electrician: 3 posts
- Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance: 1 post
- Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System and Appliances: 1 post
- Computer Networking Technician: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Secretarial Assistant & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed (candidates with 3 years Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science preferred).
- Stenographer (English): 12th Passed (candidates with 3 years Degree in Arts/Commerce/ Science preferred).
- Electrician: ITI in Electrical Trade.
- Mechanic – Communication Equipment Maintenance: ITI Trade in Mechanic CommunicationØ Equipment Maintenance or RadioØ & TV Mechanic cum operatorØ Electronic communication system.
- Mechanic Radio, Audio, Video System and Appliances: Broad Based Basic Training in Electronics Sector under Centre of Excellence Scheme and Advanced module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Radio, Audio, VideoØ System and Appliances.
- Computer Networking Technician: 10th Passed (candidates with BSc in Physics degree preferred).
Between 14-21 years for all posts
How to Apply for ONGC Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the General Manager (HR)-Head, RTI Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited CMDA Tower-II, 8th Floor No.1, Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600008. Last date of receipt of application is 13 February 2017.