ONGC Petro additions Ltd (OPAL) invited application for the post of Executive and Non-Executive. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2017.
Last Date of Application Submission – 30 April 2017
Executive Posts- 93 Posts
- Operations (Polymer, Utilities & Offsites, Technical Services) – 39 Posts
- Maintenance (Mechanical, Instrumentation)- 17 Posts
- Fire- 05 Posts
- Quality Lab- 07 Posts
- Marketing – 09 Posts
- Finance- 06 Posts
- Human Resources ( HR , Occupational Health Centre )-03 Posts
- Security- 02 Posts
- Corporate Communication- 01 Post
- Materials Management- 01 Post
- Information Technology- 02 Posts
- Legal – 01 Post
Non-Executive Posts -15 Posts
- Security- 13 Posts
- Materials Management- 01 Post
- Fire- 01 Post
- Senior Manager – 42 years
- Assistant Manager -35 years
- Executive – 27 Years
- Manager- 40 Years
- Senior Executive – 32 years
- Deputy Manager – 37 years
- Deputy General Manager- 45 years
- Supervisor (S2), Senior Assistant (A2) – 35 years
Educational Qualification for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
- Only full time regular courses will be considered including graduation, post-graduation, 10th and 12th etc., except professional courses like, CA, ICWA, CS, AMIE.
- The qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian university/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Wherever MBA has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field / MMS with specialization in relevant field shall also be considered.
- MBA/PG Diploma in Management/ MMS qualifications where there is a mention of Dual Specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for which the post has been advertised.
- Engineering Degree can be B.E./B. Tech./ B. Sc. Engg.
- The candidates must possess the essential qualification mentioned against each post. Graduate Engineers/MBAs will not be considered for any of the published non-executive posts.
- Candidates should have acquired qualification as a regular candidate.
How to apply for OPAL, Executive and Non-Executive Posts
Eligible candidates can apply through official website latest by 30 April 2017. No other mode of submitting application will be acceptable. One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates are required to upload their detailed curriculum vitae; indicating the position in Organization Chart, Current CTC and at least 2 references with their contact details (one must be your current/previous reporting officer). Candidates must ensure that the curriculum vitae should be in PDF or MS-Word format and not be more than 2 MB in size. Candidates must mention their valid email id for future communication.
Scroll down for more jobs
MNIT, Jaipur Recruitment 2017 for 02 Program Manager & Technical Executive Posts
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 for 149 Non Executive Cadre Posts
BMRC Recruitment 2017 for 60 Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer and other Posts
ITI limited, Raebareli Recruitment 2017 for 38 Posts of Assistant Executive Engineering Trainees