Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology Notified Recruitment for 37 Various Posts 2014
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Farm Mangers, Programme Assistant (Computer), Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator and Driver-Cum-Mechanic.
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Farm Mangers, Programme Assistant (Computer), Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator and Driver-Cum-Mechanic. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 June 2014.
OUAT was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 30 June 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Farm Mangers: 20 posts
2. Programme Assistant (Computer): 1 post
3. Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator: 7 posts
4. Driver-Cum-Mechanic: 9 posts
Total No. of post: 37
• Farm Mangers: Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs.4200/-
• Programme Assistant (Computer): Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs.4200/-
• Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator: Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2400/-
• Driver-Cum-Mechanic: Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/-
• Farm Mangers: Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Agriculture or Horticulture with minimum 55% marks.
• Programme Assistant (Computer): Graduation in Science Computer Application or P.G. Diploma in Computer Application.
• Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator: Graduation degree with certificate of stenography and typing with computer knowledge.
• Driver-Cum-Mechanic: Minimum 7th class passed with LMV (CAB) / PSV and technical skill on mechanism and 5 years experience in driving Car, Jeep or mini bus.
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 years -32 years as on 30 June 2014 for all posts.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates need to pay fee Rs.300/- for Farm Mangers & Programme Assistant (Computer) and Rs.200/- for Junior Steno-Cum-Computer Operator and Driver-Cum-Mechanic posts.
• Application fee shall be deposited in shape of Bank Challan in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in the A/C No. 10173711536 payable at SBI, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odiasha.
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, 2 recent pass post size self attested photograph with required self attested copies of the certificates must reach to the Registrar, OUAT, bhubaneswar-751003 by Registered/speed post only before 30 June 2014.
• Candidates should mention the category of post and Advertisement No and Date in Bold Letter on the top of their respective application Form & top of the envelope containing the application.