Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP) will conduct Walk –in- Interview for the post of Experts in various disciplines under Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA). The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 09 June 2016.
Date e of Walk –in- Interview: 09 June 2016
Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme Vacancy Details
- Expert Social & ME - 01 Post
- Expert Livelihoods – 01 Post
- Expert Land & Water Conservation Engineering – 01 Post
- Expert Accounts & Data Management – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Expert Social & ME and Other Posts
- Expert Social & ME: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline.
- Expert Livelihood: Possess Graduate Degree or Post- Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Expert Land & Water Conservation Engineering: Possess Graduate Degree in appropriate field.
- Expert Accounts & Data Management: Possess Post- Graduate Degree or Graduate Degree in Commerce or MBA Finance.
Gen: Between 21 to 45 years as on date of Interview.
How to Apply for the Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme, Odisha Expert Social & ME and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 09 June 2016 (Thursday) at 09:30 AM in the office of Odisha Tribal Empowerment & Livelihoods Programme (OTELP), ITDA office Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, Odisha – 766 001. Candidates appear for the Interview along with the filled in application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents.