Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Ludhiana invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for Dept. of Soil & Water Engineering and Dept. of Agronomy. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 22 January 2015 (for post 1 & 2) and 19 January 2015 (for post 3).
- Last Date for Submission of Application (for Post 1 & 2): 22 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application (for Post 3): 19 January 2015.
- Date & Time for Interview (for Post 1 & 2): 23 January 2015 at 02:30 PM.
- Date & Time for Interview (for Post 3): 22 January 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 03
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01
- Research Fellow: 01
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess B. Tech. or B.Sc. or M. Tech. or M.Sc. in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with a relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Age Limit & Relaxation Age Limit for the candidate and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale Candidate will get the fixed Salary plus HRA
- For Post 1: Rs. 23,000/- (for M. Tech. or M.Sc. candidates) and Rs. 24,000/- (for Ph.D. candidates) Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 12,000/- per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 23,000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Professor & Head, Dept. of Soil & Water Engg., PAU, Ludhiana” on or before 22 January 2015 (for post 1 & 2) and forwarded to the “Head of the Dept., Dept. of Agronomy, PA, Ludhiana” on or before 19 January 2015.