CBSE Class 12th Chapter, Polymers carries 3 Marks in board exam. Experts of Jagranjosh.com offer the best practice material that covers all important questions so that students will not miss any portion while preparing for board exams or competitive exams. Consider the mentioned terms/questions at the time of studying.
- Polymerisation and its classification with example.
- Types of polymers on the basis of structure.
- Differentiate between homopolymer and co-polymer with example?
- Write short note on:
a) Condensation polymer
b) Addition polymer
- Differentiate between thermoplastic polymers and thermosetting polymers with examples.
- Explain the free radical mechanism from chain initiating step to chain terminating step.
- Show how the low density and high density polythene is made. (very important)
- Bakelite and its importance.
- The process of co-polymerisation.
- A short note on rubber and its vulcanization. (very important)
- Explain the difference between Buna-N and Buna-S.
- How is dacron obtained from ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid?
- Identify the monomer in the following:
- How does the presence of double bonds in rubber molecules influence their structure and reactivity? (very important)
- Complete the following reaction:
- What are the monomeric repeating units of Nylon-6 and Nylon-6,6?
Visit CBSE Section to get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, online test with solution, study material, NCERT Solutions And Much More………