CBSE Science Practice Paper 2013 Set 2, given here.
1. List three phenomenon of light for the formation of rainbow in the sky.
2. Draw the electronic dot structure of ethane molecule(C2H6)
3. List any two common methods by which solid waste are disposed off
4. Identify which one of the following would have a hazardous impact if they persist in the environment for a long time- Newspaper, Vegetable peels, Pesticides, Waste from cattle shed.
5. Why do we see stars twinkling whereas, planets do not twinkle.
6. An object is placed perpendicular to the principle axis of a convex lens of focal length 10 cm. The distance of the object from the optical centre lens is 15 cm. Calculate the position of the image formed mention the nature of the image formed.
7. What is meant by power of accommodation of the eye? How does focal length of the eye lens change when we shift looking from a distant object to nearby object?
8. Why are coal and petroleum called fossil fuel? Name two elements which are present both in CNG and petroleum?
9. What is the position of hydrogen in the modern periodic table? Where are isotopes of the same element having different atomic masses placed in the periodic table?