Prasar Bharti invited applications for recruitment to 14 Posts of Copy Editors, Production Executives & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 02 June 2017.
Notification Details: No. NABM/Prog./Kisan/2017
Last Date of Application : 02 June 2017
Prasar Bharti Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 14
- Sr. Production Executive : 01 Post
- Copy- writer-cum-Editor : 02 Posts
- Production Executive : 05 Posts
- Junior Videographer : 02 Posts
- Visual Graphic Designer : 02 Posts
- Presenter : 01 Post
- Sr. Presenter : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Prasar Bharti Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Sr. Production Executive : Graduate with Professional Diploma in Radio/TV Production with 5 years experience preferably in Rural communication.
- Copy- writer-cum-Editor : Graduate with degree/ PG diploma in communication/ Journalism (in Hindi/English) with 3 years experience.
- Production Executive : Graduate with Professional Diploma in Radio and TV Production/ TV Production.
- Junior Videographer : 3 Years Diploma in video-graphy with one year experience
- Visual Graphic Designer : Professional Graphic Diploma with one year experience
- Presenter : Graduate, Editorially intelligent and articulate personality with command on written and spoken languages ( Hindi, English) and smart communication ability with at least two years experience
- Sr. Presenter : Graduate, Editorially intelligent and articulate personality with command on Hindi and English with written and spoken ability and smart communication ability with at least five years experience.
Selection Process for Prasar Bharti Posts
Short listed eligible candidates will have to appear for written test at Delhi and on a date which will be announced later. Successful candidates will have to appear for skill test/ interview
How to Apply for Prasar Bharti Posts:
Interested eligible candidates may send their detailed bio-data along with attested copies of their Educational qualification & Experience in the attached proforma to reach Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting & Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway Camp, Delhi- 110009. The last date of the receipt of application is 02 June 2017 at 1700 hrs. Application received after due date will not be entertained. Candidate should also send compulsorily a soft copy of the application in pdf format along with all the documents relating to educational qualification/experience etc. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed Notification of Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2017
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams