President’s Secretariat invited applications for the post of Silverman-cum-Masalchi and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2016.
- Opening Date of Application: 01 August 2016
- Last Date of Application: 10 August 2016
President’s Secretariat Vacancy Details
- Baker’s Mate-01 Post
- Silverman-cum-Masalchi-14 Posts
- Room Attendant Grade-II-11 Posts
- House Attendant Grade-II-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Silverman-cum-Masalchi and Other Posts Job
- Baker’s Mate-Minimum Class XII pass from a recognized Board. Minimum one year Diploma Course in Bakery & Confectionery/2 Years Apprenticeship course in Bakery & Confectionery . All course should be recognized by NCVT/NCHMCT .Minimum 2 years experience in a bakery in hospitality industry
- Silverman-cum-Masalchi- Minimum Class XII pass from a recognized Board. Minimum One year Diploma Course in Food & Beverage Operation/2 years Apprenticeship course in Food & Beverage Operation. All course should be recognized by NCVT/NCHMCT. Minimum 2 years experience in the hospitality sector in F&B Operations.
- Room Attendant Grade-II- Minimum Class XII pass from a recognized Board. Minimum one year Diploma in Housekeeping/1 ½ years apprenticeship course under NCVT/NCHMCT. All course should be recognized by NCVT/ NCHMCT. Minimum 2 years experience in same.
- House Attendant Grade-II- Minimum Class XII pass from a recognized Board. Certificate course/craft course/1 year Diploma in relevant trade from a reputed institution. Minimum 2 years experience in the hospitality service industry in the similar trade
Age Limit for Baker’s Mate and Other Posts Job
How to Apply for President’s Secretariat Silverman-cum-Masalchi and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Deputy Secretary (Estt.), President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi- 110004. Last date of receipt of application is 10 August 2016.