Principal District Court, Villupuram invited applications for the post of office assistant and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 15 May 2017
Principal District Court, Villupuram Vacancy Details
- Reader- 02 Posts
- Examiner- 07 Posts
- Senior Bailiff- 16 Posts
- Junior Bailiff- 17 Posts
- Office Assistant -26 Posts
- Computer Operator – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant and Other Posts
Reader, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff – The candidate should be S.S.L.C Passed.
- Office Assistant- The candidate should be 8th passed.
- Computer Operator- Candidate should have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Application in recognized University or B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com with diploma in computer application from recognized university.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribues and Destitute Widows of all castes- 18 to 35 years
- Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes /Denotified Communities- 18 to 32 years
- Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)'s, ST's, MBC's/DC's, BC's and BCM's)- 18 to 32 years
- Physically handicapped – 18 to 40 years
- Ex-serviceman (SC/ST/SC(A)/BC/MBC) – 53 years
- Ex-serviceman (OC)- 48 years
How to apply for Principal District Court, Villupuram, Office Assistant and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send duly filled in application along with self-attested recent passport size photograph affixed on the top-right corner of the application, enclosing the photo copies of self attested
Testimonials and certificates should reach at The Principal District & Sessions Judge,Principal District Court,Villupuram only by post on or before 15 May 2017.
Selection Procedure for Office Assistant and Other Posts
Selection of candidates will be made only through interview purely on merit basis.
Scroll down for more jobs