Punjab Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Geologist, Minig Officer and District Sports Officer (Group A). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 07 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 01 November 2013
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 06 November 2013
- Last Date of Receipt of hard copy of Application form: 14 November 2013
Details of Post
- Assistant Geologist: 02 Posts
- Mining Officer: 08 Posts
- District Sports Officer (Group-A): 11 Posts
Total Number of Post: 21 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: Rs. 10300- 34800 + 5000/- Grade Pay
- Mining Officer: Rs. 10300- 34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay
- District Sports Officer (Group-A): Rs. 10300- 34800 + 5000/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Geologist: Degree of M.Sc. Geology from a recognized university with Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- Mining Officer: Degree of Master of Science in Geology or a degree of B.Sc. in Mines
from a recognised university or institution or a diploma in Mining from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad with Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- District Sports Officer (Group-A): Graduation from a recognised University with Diploma in coaching from National Institute of Sports and at least 10 years of experience in coaching in any game or in office administration.
Age Limit: The age of candidates must be between 18 years to 38 years as on 01 January 2013.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online in the prescribed format before 01 November 2013. And the application along with all mandatory documents must reach to the commission before 14 November 2013.
Punjab Public Service Commission
For more details refer the below link.