Punjab State AIDS Control Society invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Pharmacists, Data Manager and Lab Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
- Senior Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 09 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 45000
- Medical Officer: Rs. 36000
- Pharmacist: Rs. 13000
- Data Manager: Rs. 13000
- Lab Technician: Rs. 13000
- Senior Medical Officer: First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline
- Medical Officer: MBBS from the recognized Medical College.
- Pharmacist: Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute and must be registered in State Pharmacy Council.
- Data Manager: Graduate (preferably with Commerce background) with Diploma in Computer Applications (from a recognized institute or university) or ‘O’ Level course from DOEACC. Practical (speed in computer typing in English atleast 40 wpm is essential.
- Lab Technician: Graduate/diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from a recognised Institute.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects along with attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs at the respective offices of Principal/Medical Superintendent/Senior Medical Officer I/cs of the concerned Institution/Hospital on or before 31 January 2014 by 02:00 p.m.