In this article, We, at jagranjosh.com, are sharing the collected questions from the bright students who had appeared in the CGL exam held on 8th September 2016 at various centers. We found that some of the questions are same and overall difficulty level is Average. Take a look below of these questions framed on the same day.
1. On what type of Goods CENVAT tax is applied on? -
2. Who is the FTII chairman? -Gajendra Chauhan
3. Diode is generally used in which of the following? -Transistor
4. which industry is the major consumer of Limestone? -Cement Industry
5. What is the name of the Last battle of Vijayanagar? -Talikota battle
6. Directive principles of state policy adopted from which Constitution -Irish Constitution
7. ‘Misson Indradanush’ related to which subject? -Full immunization of children heath
8. Name the word out of which Penicillin is derived from? –Penicillium mold
9. Which is considered the Best indicator of economic development? -Per Capita Income
10. DPT is what type of vaccine? -Combination vaccine
11. Who had started the “Mansabadari system”? –Akbar
12. Color blindness is due to imbalance of _____? -Cone
13. Which ocean has the largest continental shelf -Arctic ocean
14. Bill for constitutional amendment initiated in -Any house of Parliament
15. Red soil mainly found in ____. -
16. Which area is known as Kamarpura -Assam
17. Name the Hardest coal type? -Anthracite
18. Colors of stars is appeared so due to _____? - Related to temperature
1. Name the State which is not included in golden quadrilateral? – Any state except Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata.
2. Who among the following gave a famous slogan for ‘Chipko movement’? – Ghanshyam Raturi
3. Which of the following electronic component cannot be created by ICs? – Triode
4. First organic state of India is? – Sikkim
5. Yogeshwar Dutt is famous for which sport? – Wrestling
6. Which of the following vitamins does Lemon contain? – Vitamin C (Citric Acid)
7. Amartya sen got Nobel prize in which sector of economics? – Welfare economics
8. Which state has the largest coastline in India – Gujarat
For More Questions, Keep visiting us periodically.
Best of Luck!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC CGL & CHSL 2017 Results Put on Hold by Supreme Court
Important Percentage Formulas and Practice Questions for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): English language & Comprehension
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): Quantitative Aptitude