Rail Coach Factory Notified Recruitment to the Post of Sportspersons 2013
Rail Coach Factory invited application for recruitment to the post of Sportspersons. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 August 2013
Rail Coach Factory invited application for recruitment to the post of Sportspersons. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 August 2013. Established in 1986, the Rail Coach Factory (RCF) is the second coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. Its foundation stone was laid by the then Prime Minister of India Mr. Rajiv Gandhi. It is located 4-5 km away from Kapurthala and some of its area touches Hussainpur which is a small town. It has manufactured around more than 25,000 passenger coaches of 51 different types including self propelled passenger vehicles.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 13 July 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 12 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Sportspersons
- Athletic(Men): 05 posts
- Basketball(Men): 04 posts
- Hockey (Women) : 04 posts
- Football(Men): 05 posts
- Hockey(Men) : 03 posts
- Golf(Men): 01 post
- Wrestling(Men): 01 posts
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Candidate age should be between 18 years -25 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- High School or equivalent for posts carrying GP 1900 or 2000.
- Class 10 or ITI or equivalent for posts carrying GP 1800
Fee in the shape of crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 60/- for grade pay Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 40/- for grade pay Rs. 1900/- & 1800/- to be prepared after the date of publication of this notice payable in favour of FA&CAO/Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala must be attached duly filled in.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1800/-, 1900/-, 2000.
- The eligible candidates will be informed by post for trial. Recruitment shall be done on basis of Trial.
- The candidates declared fit by Trial Committee will be considered for next stage i.e. Interview stage.
How to Apply
- Application in prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be downloaded from the official website www.rcf.indianrailways.govt.in may be typed neat & clean one side.
- Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must signed affixing a passport size photograph with clear face on the space provided and one should be attached duly attested.
- Candidate should attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
- Candidate should super scribe the envelope as "Recruitment against sports quota 2013-14".
Candidate can submit the application to the address given below:
General Manager (Personnel),
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala- 144602