Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, invited applications from NET qualified candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications on or before 17 September 2013. Ramanujan College was established in 1952 by the Ministry of Rehabilitation, Government of India, in the memory of Late Lala Deshbandhu Gupta. It became a constituent college of the University of Delhi in 1958. Originally run by the Ministry of Education as a men's college, it has been maintained by the University of Delhi since 1972. In 1994 it opened its doors to women students too.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17 September 2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant professor
Name of Disciplines:
- Commerce = 10 Posts
- Computer Science = 2 Posts
- Economics = 2 Posts
- English = 3 Posts
- Hindi = 2 Posts
- History = 2 Posts
- Maths = 3 Posts
- Political Science = 3 Posts
- Psychological Science = 2 Posts
- Statistics = 3 Posts
- Life and Science = 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 33
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test-SLET/SET).
Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of Principal, Ramanujan College
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply on plain paper.
- Application form may be obtained from the office of the College from 10:00 A.M. to
5:00 P.M. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope of 22 cm X 9 cm size or can also be obtained from College website :-www.ramanujancollege.ac.in
- The application complete in respects with necessary enclosures like copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc and DD should be addressed to the Principal, Ramanujan College, Kalkaji, New Delhi –110019 before 17 September 2013.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the discipline and post applied for.