Ravenshaw University, Department of Applied Geography invited applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Field-cum-Technical Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 15 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Field-cum-Technical Assistant- 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Senior Research Fellow- Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience.
- Field-cum-Technical Assistant- M.Sc. with First Class/ BE/ B.Tech./ M.B.A etc.
- Laboratory Assistant- B.Sc. with First Class/ Three years Diploma.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 15 July 2015.