AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017 - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invited online applications for the post of Blood Transfusion Officer, Medical Physicist, Child Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist and Ante Natal Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2017.
- Advertisement Number - AIIMS Bpl/Rectt. Cell/Gr- A/Non- Faculty/ 2017 /07
- Starting Date of Online Application - 11 November 2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 10 December 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Hard copy of Online Application - 20 December 2017
AIIMS Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 05 (UR)
- Blood Transfusion Officer - 01 Post
- Medical Physicist - 01 Post
- Child Psychologist - 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist - 01 Post
- Ante Natal Medical Officer - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Blood Transfusion Officer - A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule Or M.D. in Blood Transfusion Medicine with 1 year experience in Blood Bank with component separator during the PG course.
- Medical Physicist - M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. OR M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized University and Post-Graduated diploma/degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from a recognized University/ Institute. OR M.Sc. in Medical Technology with Radiotherapy as special subject from a recognized University and/or Diploma in Radiation Protection. 2 Years experience of working in Radiotherapy Department of a Hospital.
- Child Psychologist/ Clinical Psyc.hologist - M.A./ M.Sc. in Psychology with M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ante Natal Medical Officer - A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Blood Transfusion Officer - 21 Years to 40 years
- Medical Physicist, Child Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist and Ante Natal Medical Officer - 21 Years to 35 years
Selection Procedure for Non-Faculty Post
Selection shall be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Post Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 11 November 2017 (Saturday) to 10 December 2017 (Sunday) midnight and send the hardcopy of the submitted online application form along with other relevant documents to "The Administrative Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020" by speed post/registered post only on or before 05:00 PM of 20 December 2017 (Wednesday).
Rs. 1,000/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) should be paid through On-line mode only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhopal. Transaction/ Processing fee.
Latest Govt job
Sarkari Naukri for Junior Residents: 40 Vacancies Notified; AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates