Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology (RGCB), Thiruvanthapuram invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission: 25 April 2017
RGCB Vacancy Details
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Research Associate- below 35 years as on 25 April 2017
- Senior Research Fellow- below 31 years as on 25 April 2017
Educational Qualification for Research Associate/ Senior research fellow Posts
- Research Associate - The candidate should be PhD in Life Sciences with published experience in cloning, mammalian cell transfection and imaging techniques.
- Senior Research Fellow - The candidate should have passed Masters in any branch of Life Science with first class and two to three years experience in cloning, mammalian cell transfection and imaging techniques.
How to Apply for Project Consultant and Finance Consultant Posts
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the filled in applications along with relevant documents and a passport size photograph to RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014 by 25 April 2017. Candidates must mention the name of post applied at the envelope.
Selection Process for Project Consultant and Finance Consultant Posts
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs