Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 6 posts on contract for a term of 5 years. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 3 June 2015.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 3 June 2015
Details of Post
- Registrar: 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar (Finance) : 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
- Jr. Superintendent (Accounts) : 1 Post
- Junior Assistant: 1 Post
- Registrar: Candidate should have completed post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Deputy Librarian: Candidate should have completed Master’s degree in Library Science/Information science/Documentation with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record and have 5 years experience as an Assistant university librarian/College Librarian or equivalent and evidence of innovative library services, published work and professional commitment computerization of library.
- Deputy Registrar (Finance): Candidate should have completed post Graduate degree in Commerce with a minimum 55 % marks
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have completed post graduate degree with a minimum 55 % marks
- Jr. Superintendent (Accounts) : Candidate should have completed Graduation degree in Commerce (B.Com) with a minimum 55 % marks or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) along with good academic record.
- Junior Assistant: Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks or Master’s degree from any recognized university
The age of superannuation for Registrar is 62 years and for the posts from serial No.2 to 6 is 60 years
- Registrar: 37400-67000, GP 10000
- Deputy Librarian: 15600-39100, GP 8000/-
- Deputy Registrar (Finance) : 15600-39100, GP 7600/-
- Assistant Registrar: 15600-39100, GP 5400/
- Jr. Superintendent (Accounts) : 9300-34800, GP 4200/-
- Junior Assistant: 5200-20200, GP 2000/
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same by post in strict confidence superscribing the name of the post within 15 days from the date of release of this advertisement to: The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Ratapur Chowk Rae Bareli – 229316 (UP) before 3 June 2015.